Open to the General Public
Every Day 10am to 5pm
- Do not come to the Nursery if you have any symptoms of coronavirus including; high temperature, new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Customers to be as safe as they can be, bring hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes and wear masks etc.
- Please continue to follow government guidance on handwashing etc. and use hand sanitiser when this is not practical.
- Do not handle any item unless you are planning on purchasing it.
- Follow all guidance while on site in regards to areas you can and cannot enter.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times when on site.
- We have had to limit the areas that can be accessed throughout the nursery meaning there will be no access to the toilets.
- We ask that you respect this and any customers attempting to visit areas off-limits will be asked to leave.
- Payments by card only, no cash, cheque or vouchers.
- There will be a payment zone, please follow the instructions set out by staff members when you arrive about how to pay.
- To minimise risk, our staff will not be on hand to assist you with the loading of compost or the selection of plants.
- We suggest that if you know you will struggle to lift compost or need assistance with you opt for a delivery.
- If we feel there are too many people arriving on site we will have to restrict access and close the gate.